Spectre CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ezell500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What do you guys think about Spectre CAI? Good,Bad whats yalls opinion

KuntRRyBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What do you guys think about Spectre CAI? Good,Bad whats yalls opinion

Ive been wondering the same. The only problem i see is it doesn't go in to fender or can be expanded like volant. The tube is also made of metal. Id prefer the tube made of plastic. Plastic. Doesn't soak up as much heat as the metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ram Lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360
I had one on another vehicle and I liked it, i thought the same about metal and heat but other people said the difference isn't much and the look is better, also they make pieces to route it anyway you want.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They're basically the same thing as the ebay cais. If you want plastic, check out the Airaid modular intake tube. It's expandable, or you can get just the intake tube and hook it to the stock intake box like I did. Check out my thread in my signature for a picture.

KuntRRyBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had one on another vehicle and I liked it, i thought the same about metal and heat but other people said the difference isn't much and the look is better, also they make pieces to route it anyway you want.

What i was meaning about the routing it is. The box isnt solid to keep engine bay heat out and you can route it to the bumper
d93c9c29dd7f5a2a07fbe7ed6c7c0f4a.png

Ram Lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360
What i was meaning about the routing it is. The box isnt solid to keep engine bay heat out and you can route it to the bumper
d93c9c29dd7f5a2a07fbe7ed6c7c0f4a.png

Mine came with a heat shield and the hood seals it off and they have filters that you can route ram air tubing and scoops wherever you want on the vehicle.