strangely

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
with the long tube headers no cats of coarse the Vararam and my Magnaflow 14's I now do not have that terrible mds sound anymore. Why is this and oh how in hells bells do I empty the billet catch can from Moe's. I tried emptying the other day and either I am now a weakling 1 ******** most likely 2, I just do not want to break anything. Oh and lastly with the Vararam now employed the engine is more exposed and I can say "boy that engine is not exactly pretty lol:favorites13:

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Was your MDS disabled with the tuner? That's the most likely scenario since you had to install the custom tune to disable the rear O2 sensors with the long tubes and no cats.

To empty the can you need to unscrew the bottom half of the can, it can be tight the first few times since but it'll loosen up through use, just like a girlfriend. If it's really tight, just wait for a warm engine bay then try, it can expand with the heat and become easier to unscrew.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
with the long tube headers no cats of coarse the Vararam and my Magnaflow 14's I now do not have that terrible mds sound anymore. Why is this and oh how in hells bells do I empty the billet catch can from Moe's. I tried emptying the other day and either I am now a weakling 1 ******** most likely 2, I just do not want to break anything. Oh and lastly with the Vararam now employed the engine is more exposed and I can say "boy that engine is not exactly pretty lol:favorites13:
Righty tightey, lefty loosey :naughty: