superchargers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05RumbleBee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking to supercharge my 05 rumble bee but I don't have much knowledge on brands that will fit and be capable on my truck. Any advice or help is appreciated.

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In 7 years when you can drive look into a Paxton or Vortech if you really want blown.

I would put a pair of small turbos on if you have the money I think they are way cooler.

67charger04ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
turbos

In 7 years when you can drive look into a Paxton or Vortech if you really want blown.

I would put a pair of small turbos on if you have the money I think they are way cooler.

what size turbos would you put on?

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you really really want to get in to it, I can dig up the info from the turbo guy at work. We mostly sell turbos for performance diesels, easier to change injectors and turn the pumps up...

With a gas engine it opens up a whole new can of worms. Depending on how much boost you want you will end up with a bigger fuel pump, injectors, have to get a custom tune before you even fire it up to keep from burning a hole in the pistons THAT IS IF you can use the existing pistons due to excessive compression ratio. Have never seen anyone do a dodge hemi but we have had a V6 mustang at our shop with a single and a killer camaro with dual turbos. I hate GM products and I would have been proud to drive this camaro it was down right wicked.

So what size? Depending on what you want to do with it. You can get over 700 HP with 10 lbs. of boost but it will probably cost you 12G before you are done. I dislike precision because they are a competitor of ours but they already have kits starting at 58MM inducer. It's a copy of a Garrett T04 IMO.

WulfGang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In 7 years when you can drive look...

lol

I was like... huh? Then I noticed in the box it says OP's age is 9

I work with a guy that has a twin turbo v6 camaro. It's pretty bad ass.

dmacell1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 supercharged at 10psi
My bee was super charged over 10yrs ago. It has 34k miles on it now.
Paxton makes a kit for them. Its a bit different than my system but the outcome is the same.
BOOST!

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have a TorqStorm in mine and seems to do very well, its essentially exactly like a Pro Charger just less money. I know that Ray at Super Street Performance is working with Magneson Superchargers doing R&D on a GEN3 Supercharger, not sure about the turn around time but I know magneson makes great stuff. I like my SC cause the power is always available and you still get that blowoff sound when you are getting into it. Good luck!!!