Superchips data logging and NGC4 pids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dougrogers36

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I updated my flashpaq tuner today for my 07 rsm 4.7 and I no longer have data logging feature.I called Superchips and spoke to Rick and he said that they had to get rid of it for the Dodges because they needed more room for the updates and decided to get rid of data logging to make room...Anyone know about this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That seems like some crap

OP
OP
D

dougrogers36

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im thinking someone is giving me the runaround at SC..I need and want my data logging back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

nsiddall

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Same problem

Ive have the same issue with my F4 tuner. Decided to check for any updates and found that there was. So i updated it and it lost my stock tune. They fixed that and when i asked the engineer what the update does he said nothing. You only need to update your tuner when you first get it or if there is a problem. He didnt bother mentioning that i would be losing my data logging which i discovered later that day. I called back and they told me the same story they told you. They needed more space for the new update so it couldnt support data logging. I also bought this because of this feature. I told him i want the features i paid for. I have been using them without any problems for the last 2 years. He said he was gonna talk to the engineer and see if they could put the old file back on with data logging. That was last week and i havent heard back from them. Gonna give them a couple weeks to make things right or im gonna be really un impressed. They have a NEW F5 unit that will support data logging the same time my data logging stops working. How convenient. I hope they step up and fix this or i might be switching to a different tuner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01