Throttle Position Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
me too. but if it will roll im gonna push it for now. i am planning on replacing it because it makes me nervous but with my recent injury, any money i dont have to spend right now im not. money isnt tight yet but i am going to try to keep it from getting that way. i guess im full blown workers comp

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
have you checked the throttle position sensor? have you thrown a code?

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guys there is no tps read this thread completely

OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
there is a tps just not a changeable one you have to replace the throttle body. upgrade anyone

Beard commander

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
thanks. im going to take the throttle body out and clean it reall good(if i can reach it, still injured) then ill try this. if it doesnt work ill replace

I replaced the throttle body and the gas pedal with the sensor. Nothing. Still barely any power and no overdrive plus the lightning bolt light is still on

LoneWolf3574

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I replaced the throttle body and the gas pedal with the sensor. Nothing. Still barely any power and no overdrive plus the lightning bolt light is still on
This post was made ELEVEN years ago. Your best bet is to start your own instead of waking a thread from the grave to milk it for new information.