Transmission upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Don't worry, I didn't forget about the guys who pm'd me. Guess I should have been clearer about which Monday I was talking about :D. Be back in a couple more days then I will respond to everyone who contacted me.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ahh lol. Nonetheless enjoy your vacation;)

OP
OP
B

BamBam1472

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Blackram, i just wanted to follow up on those shift points you offered up. Are you in a position to be able to send them now?

For all,
I got my tuner in. i plan on implementing most of the suggestions made, and i am currently waiting for my line boosters to come in. Should i wait to tune the transmission until after i put them on?

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here you go guys. That is my bad, I totally forgot about this between vacation and a couple other things it just slipped my mind. Anyway, here is the spreadsheet, you will have to enter the values into the sc manually. It is pretty aggressive but it should give you a place to start. If you have any questions let me know, I can assure you I will respond much faster this time.

http://db.tt/e0IfpmmX

OP
OP
B

BamBam1472

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Nice! Thanks a lot, i'm excited to see the results.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks blackram put the shift schedule in yesterday only got to try it a lil bit cause the weather but it really felt like it kept the truck in the powerband. Getting to 50 is a breeze at half throttle.

Last edited:

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Glad to hear it is working well for you. Let me know if anyone has any questions about any of the settings.