Will this setup work??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zday4436

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys first post here sorry. Ive got a 04 with the 5.7 Crew Cab. Would it be ok to buy the mandrel bent piping seperate from the Magnaflow muffler because I can get the pipe bent already on ebay for cheap + buying a Magnaflow muffler separate than the whole kit, then I was gonna go to moes for headers and Y pipe plus I need cats.

"Piping"
02-05 Dodge Ram Dual Mandrel Bent Exhaust Tail Pipe Kit | eBay

Also would like a suggestion on maybe a 14 inch or 18 inch muffler just the muffler alone if anyone has a part number available.

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Looks Like it will work just fine. Depends on what type of sound you are looking for. Also this will be running the "true dual" so you will need to purchase 2 mufflers. Just cut in and put your cats/mufflers wherever you see fit. I run a Super 44 on my 04 truck and I love the sound, it really turns heads when you wack the throttle! Good luck!

Ajwalk2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your staying with a regular y pipe you won't need 2 mufflers you will just need a single in dual out. Yes the tail pipe kit will work. If you go without the y pipe and go true duals you will need 2 mufflers or a dual In dual out muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk