your opinion wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
So when u gonna call?

i know, i know. i havent called anyone yet. i am a slacker. atleast i am gonna go ahead and get the gears coming this weekend. thats a good start, isnt it?

jimtete

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3 liter V-10
Gears ........ I'm going with 4:88's over the winter, if you gonna go, Go 88's .... lol

Jim

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
Ok I'll give you credit there. Hows the sons toyota? :birgits_tiredcoffee

its a slow process. trying to fix 2 trucks up at once. something for his, then something for mine. i just got him some kc 130 watt long range 6" lights for the front. bought the kc wiring harness and some black kc covers. they are pretty bright and the black covers match the truck nicely. had about 180$ in everything. now its my turn. thats why i am getting gears. i think next for the yota will be a winch to put on that bumper. did i ever show you the bumper i got for it? let me get a link.

here it is its the old style,second one down. its super sturdy. probably get the rear bumper and rock sliders from the same guy. he does really nice fab work. impressed with the bumper.
http://www.addictedoffroad.com/bumpers.html

i need to get some real pics of the yota. its in pretty good shape for a older truck.

Last edited:

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
interested in seeing the yota build if you dont mind posting it

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
interested in seeing the yota build if you dont mind posting it

i havent took any pics of it all. kinda stupid of me. i am gonna have to take some. but i have put new rims(crager soft 8's,black), tires(bfg at), new front bumper,lights,blacked everything out, spent about 1000$ on totally rebuilding motor,put a different cam in it,268 better for low end performance,spectra air intake,bigger throttle body. and regular kinda stuff, water pump,oil pump,timing chain and cover,fuel pump,headlights,throttle position sensor,ujoints,brakes,all new bushings in front end,exhaust. its a 22re motor. should have right around a whopping 160hp now.lol. gonna put headers on the motor too. whats sad is, a header for a 4cylinder costs just as much as the headers for my truck. its got a long way to go yet. but eventually its gonna be a mild rock crawler thats streetable.future plans are new back bumper,rock sliders,winch,cut out fender flares, lift, and gears.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
Last edited: