130s/RES no bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notlownf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay I'm sure this has been covered and I searched but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a 2010 1500 Trx4 with the 130s/RES radio installed. I have Bluetooth and phone buttons on the radio but they do not work. What do I need to do to get Bluetooth to work with this radio?

also if I wanted to upgrade to a nicer factory radio with a screen what would I need to do and which radio is the easiest swap for my vehicle?

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Pull down the lower glove box and look to see if you have the uconnect module on the right above the kick panel.

If you do already have it, something is wrong.

If you don't have it, this thread may help

http://www.ramforum.com/f51/2010_uconnect_addition-30161/

Once you get it working or a module installed, the REN, RBZ, RHB(with nav), all or basically plug and play. There are two different bus speeds, Your Ram takes a high speed bus, low will not work.

oemauotpartsco.com has a ton of info on the different radios

OP
OP
notlownf

notlownf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you!!!

Ramzaq

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 CC 4X4 3.55 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
jawzs2 pretty much covered it. The only thing I would add is that in order to get the features to work, Uconnect, back up camera you will have to go to the dealer and have them flash update the system for the feature to work. Navigation would need a sat antennae install. Or you can add a Lockpick system which will open a whole host of options the dealer can't provide. The radio is an easy swap though.

More info for you, Owners - Quality - Media Center 430 (RBZ)