2010 ram uconnect problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jon0m0berry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i got a 2010 ram 3 months ago. it has the uconnect with nav backup camera, satellite radio etc... first things first I the stereo has everything I wanted but I cant seem to find if there is a way to stream music threw Bluetooth, I can do calls and what not threw Bluetooth but cant figure music out, does it not have this feature? and if so is there an update to allow it?. also its been bugging out a lot lately, it barely bugged out at first but it is getting worse as time goes on, for instance the touch screen will stop working at random but the actual buttons on the sides still work 100% of the time, the nav, were it does always know were my truck is, sometimes it will by its self like try to find a location, I don't know what its trying to do, all I know is when it does it says something like "cant digitize road" or something like that. ill hit cancel and it'll take me right back to normal nav but 30 sec-1min later its right back with that green circle trying to find somewhere. only thing I could find about the software was application: 2. 107, gracenotes 2057, database rs21 - 1004 3.3.3, sds 170901. any info helps

scredneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2009 Ram 1500 with the 730 RER radio. This should be the same thing in your truck. The 730 RHR which came in 2011-2012 trucks allows streaming audio. They do have the radios for sale on Ebay for around $900. I just bought a Bluetooth adapter that plugs into my aux input and streams music through the radio that way. I like $24 vs $900 any day.