2013 1500 Laramie - door locks not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBOUND

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've searched the forum a bit and can't find just what I'm looking for so I thought I'd start my own.

2013 Ram 1500 Laramie - owned since new

Key fob clicks the driver door open but the lock moves real slow, barely unlocks. Driver door only - no other doors unlock.

I first noticed it when I shut the vehicle down, opened the door to get out and hit the door lock switch and nothing moved. Started the truck, tried it again, nothing. All the other switches work fine, JUST the door LOCK switch doesn't work.

I reached over to the passenger door - same thing. Windows open and shut, ONLY door lock switch doesn't work.

Just had an A.R.E. topper w/ a remote keyless entry installed, month ago, but I can't see that being the issue. It worked fine for a month since, but it's strange now it's not working.

I will mention, my keyless start stopped working a few months ago. Not that they are related, thought it was a dead keyfob battery...but the fob has worked great otherwise...but now this.

Any thoughts? First things to try to troubleshoot?

Thanx,

B