2014 Keyless Entry?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
vpalace

vpalace

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it was the same components, then I made out just as good. Fully warrantied for life and I didn't have to dirty my hands or try to figure it out. I'm loving it so far.

ZAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Wound up going with a Python remote start and keyless entry system. $225 installed. Working great so far.

Can you post up what was involved with installing the Pythonn system and where to get it at? I have the same issue as you. I have a 2014 3500 Tradesman with power door locks but no keyless entry.

OP
OP
vpalace

vpalace

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went to a local stereo shop. The $225 was for the Python system, a special interface for the truck itself because of the damn can-bus system and 6 hours of labor.

9 months and still loving it. I wouldn't have tried to do it myself. It's coming out before I give the truck back because it's a lease. My next truck will have the keyless entry and remote start from the factory. I'll wind up getting this installed in my Explorer after it's removed.

ZAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So the Python system needs a separate interface to work with the truck?

ArmandoJF33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry to bring up an old thread. I am glad to see vpalace finally get what he wanted albeit aftermarket. I have a 2014 Black Express, how would I know if my truck has the components for keyless entry?