2014 ram quad headlight hid issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boudreau

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2014 ram bighorn - quad headlights.

Not my first rodeo with HID installation, installed them in my 2011 Durango and many many old Hondas ha.

I bought Kensun HID because that's all I've ever used and never had an issue, and I got the canbus(?) adapters. Installed them and they worked perfectly in my garage left them on a while no errors no issues. Went out this morning started my truck and let her warm up in the garage. Went to turn the lights on to pull out and they both take turns flickering and will not stay on. I followed the DIY directions in this forum to make sure I didnt F it up.

Stuck and not sure what to do next.

Anyone have suggestions?

Dan

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Sounds like faulty adapters, our lights will work properly with hids when not running its when you start the truck that the electronics take over causing issues, the adapters are supposed to take care of that, so id look at that as the culprit, as stupid as it sounds swap the adapters sides, id that dont work try flipping the polarity of the plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk