2014 ram xpresskit problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17BlueStrkPearl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So i got the xpresskit remote start on my truck. It was working great until I disconnected the battery. Now my key fob will start the truck but i cant unlock it. I have to use the actual key. Then once i open my door it kills the truck. Anybody know if i have to reflash the dball2 to get it to work again right.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the locks shouldnt have anything to do with the dball2. first see if the locks work when you disconnect the dball. 2nd if anything you may need to just go through the program steps like you did when you first installed it and not actually hooking it up to a computer to re-flash it.

BadRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the same problem with my 4X10. I tried to reprogram it but no luck. I took it into my local car audio shop and they said the brain was basically frozen and they had to reset it and reprogrammed it all. It has work fine ever since.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam