2 way passive x-over question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Correct, in my case the tweeters are in the sail panels, so even closer to my head. If you install the crossovers somewhere they are easily accessible, you should try it both ways (even and then driver's side lower) and see what sounds better to you. This is assuming your crossover has an option to lower the tweeter output.

sweet! I will give this a try. My one option is -3db vs. the "as designed" crossover point or 0 db....so I'll just leave my x-overs exposed while I swap terminals and see what sounds best to my ear

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sweet! I will give this a try. My one option is -3db vs. the "as designed" crossover point or 0 db....so I'll just leave my x-overs exposed while I swap terminals and see what sounds best to my ear

I'd suggest giving each setting a few hours of listening time (not all at once since fatigue may set in) with a variety of your normal music.

OP
OP
M

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd suggest giving each setting a few hours of listening time (not all at once since fatigue may set in) with a variety of your normal music.

will do and thanks again:favorites13: