8.4 Screen Protector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Anyone use one?

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
nope, I just keep mine dust/finger print free and all is well

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Just curious. I had the 8.4 in my Challenger and never used one. Saw one on ebay or something and it made me wonder about it. In two years in the Challenger there were no scratches or anything on it

Red-R/T

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would a screen protector for an I Pad like those sold at the local shopping mall do the job?
Would probably have to cut to the correct size.

draft6969

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
I picked up a cheep anti glare pad screen protector for super cheap and just trimmed it to fit. I really like the anti glare so I don't get blinded by the sun :)

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I picked up a cheep anti glare pad screen protector for super cheap and just trimmed it to fit. I really like the anti glare so I don't get blinded by the sun :)

Now that is a good idea!!

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
My screen already seems to be an anti-glare matte finish. In 3 years, I've not been blinded by the screen reflection, ever. I also can't think of a reason to install a screen protector here. The same fingerprints you clean from the screen, you'll be cleaning from a screen protector. Use a good clean microfiber on it, (just like you'd use on your cluster), and you'll be fine.

draft6969

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Really? Mine was shiny like a phone screen. Sometimes the sun would hit it and I couldn't see what was on the screen at all. And me personally, I didn't get it to stop fingerprints it was incase of scratches. Mutch easier to replace a $2 protector on a screen that gets a lot of finger touching. That's just my 2 cents.