?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denverhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I wanted to know what single din stereo you guys recommend for a single cab that will move my focals and jl audios well
Thanks in advance

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Huh? Like no separate amp? What's your budget and what model speakers you working with?

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you are using focals you need an amp. why ruin a great speaker with dirty power.

any deck that is greater than 4v preout is what you should look for.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
If no amp and trying to run decent aftermarket speakers, maybe Sony MEX-XB100BT CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

That is a nice recommendation indeed. I did not know this existed.
With power being as cheap as it is, I'd still recommend an amp. Nice aftermarket speakers need aftermarket power via amplification. With head unit power, you're leaving SOOO much performance on the table.
just my .02

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is a nice recommendation indeed. I did not know this existed.
With power being as cheap as it is, I'd still recommend an amp. Nice aftermarket speakers need aftermarket power via amplification. With head unit power, you're leaving SOOO much performance on the table.
just my .02

i have installed a few. they are nice radios. you must run a direct battery line to the battery due to the high power. this is the deck many installers like to use if the user wants to install an ipad/iphone. you can use the sony app and control the radio directly through the ipad