accubass settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
anyone with an audiocontrol device with accubass want to share there settings. With the alpine system. I have an lc2i and originaly had the rcas in the bass output but couldnt get it to sound right. Put it on the main output and it sounds great now, but dralling with the bass roll off..anyone know exactly what level the bass rolls off at??
Thanks

henryhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
im dealing with trying to get the lc2i tuned in for my JL stealthbox and 500.1 amp. did you ever get it figured out? interesting how you got better sound out of the main outputs. i will have to try that

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have my accubass threshold turned all the way down (counter-clockwise) and the accubass level on top all the way down. After messing with it a bunch, I turned it all the way off and realized that my bass doesn't cut out at high volume. 2012 base system with the RBZ HU.

OP
OP
clays laramie

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I played with it awhile and went back to the main setting.it just sounds better to me, not as punchy mabe..Smoother.I have a remote bass knob So if i need more juice its just a reach away... i never tried leaving it on tje bass output and turning accubass off

henryhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have my accubass threshold turned all the way down (counter-clockwise) and the accubass level on top all the way down. After messing with it a bunch, I turned it all the way off and realized that my bass doesn't cut out at high volume. 2012 base system with the RBZ HU.[/QUO

I've been playing with the adjustments on teh lc2i. I have the gain at 25% on my amp, amp bass boost at 0 and lc2i accubass at 50% and lc2i bass at about 25%

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey revival of a 3 year old thread. I have this on my 14 ram and I am looking to get an idea on how I should set up my LC2I. Any opinions?

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had similar issues on my 2015 with the Alpine system. Fought with it for a year until PAC Audio released the AmpPRO. That made everything easy.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
When i get home tonight I will take a picture of my settings

Sounded great to me

The settings are defiantly not what you think they should be