ADC MOBILE - ADVENT OCH1 Multimedia and Nav System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

007RAMBIGHORN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Aloha All - just wanted to know if anyone else has the Advent OCH1 installed in their Ram. I purchased my 2010 Ram pre-owned so I didn't have the luxury of selecting one with a MYGIG Navigation unit already installed. Vice going with the MYGIG, I went with the Advent OCH1 and could not be happier. Almost looks OEM when installed and has many great features at a significantly lower price than the MYGIG System. It might be something you want to consider as an alternative to the factory unit. Here are the features it came with courtesy of ADCMOBILE.COM:

Fits 2009-12 Chrylser/Dodge/RAM/Jeep vehicles
6.8″ Widescreen LCD with touch panel display
DVD / CD / MP3 WMA playback
Built-in iGo Primo navigation with 19 on-screen display languages
Built-in Parrot Bluetooth with external microphone
Handsfree (HFP), audio streaming (A2DP), AVRCP and phonebook transfer
Steering wheel control with BUS/CAN connection
Made for iPhone. No additional parts required
Made for iPod. No additional parts required
PANDORA Support with iPhone/iPod Touch (available 3/12)
Rear-view camera ready with “Instant-On” technology
9 band EQ
Dual zone
Audio / Video out
Front / Rear / Subwoofer RCA out
MediaLINK with USB and 3.5mm AV input

I'll post some pics soon, but in the meantime if you are interested in learning more, check out ADCMOBILE. I knew nothing about Advent until I checked out ADC via a standard Google search. Great website that really sold me on the product and even better customer service. I spoke directly with Walt and he was very helpful. ADC has a YOUTUBE video that goes over pretty much every feature of the unit. It's pretty darn informative. I gotta give credit where credit is due...the guys at ADC are top notch when it comes to customer service. Please do not hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions.

-007RamBigHorn

hawgfanman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Reg Cab Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks pretty cool. I couldn't find a price on the website. How much does that bad boy run?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
if it works well that's all that matters lol

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Bump for pricing as it would not allow me to see.