Add A Circuit - PDC Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2014 1500 came with integrated tow support (wiring and connections), but no actual tow equipment. I added the receiver(s) (front and rear), and have now also added air springs and a WirelessOne pump. I want to splice the pump into an ignition-on-hot circuit, and have elected to use the Lumision Micro2 Add A Circuit. It seems to me that every location in the PDC has a hot side (battery or ignition) whether or not there is a fuse and wire out to some accessory. Right? So I should be able to plug the Add A Circuit into any correct size empty fuse slot, add my fuse, and wire it up?

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Personally i would never trust using fuse taps anymore in cars due to all the computer controlled devices. the slightest current draw can trip a CEL.

You could probably use one of those to "turn" a relay on, but i wouldnt use it for anymore than that.