Any JL CleanSweep Users?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Need a bit of help, I started to install my Clean Sweep, got the wires ran etc.

My goal is to install new front/rear speakers and amp, and then also use the clean sweep for the subwoofer I installed and get rid of the LOC.

The Clean Sweep only has 2 sets of RCA Outputs. Should I just use some splitters and split one of the outputs to my amp that drives the sub? Thought it was a bit strange that the JL manual says nothing about it, starting to wonder if I made a mistake and should have gotten the Audio Control LC6 or LC7.

Any input?

Thanks all!

Mitten Diver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bump for this subject as I am looking at the Clean Sweep or another product depending on input.

OP
OP
VdubBry

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks, I am hoping to get some feedback. Worst case I will call JL when I get some time this week and get their input.

Djeazie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi
Maybe your 4 channel amp has RCA outputs for daisy chaining? Some do and that would help you here.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can split them you just wouldn't have any fade or right and left functions if you split it into the 4 channel amp.

Djeazie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi
How do you like the Cleansweep? Never used on and need to do more research. Can you use the factory volume knob? I have seen some stuff about not being able to do that??

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Go check out the other forumZ..

A member on there at a real good review on his.

OP
OP
VdubBry

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks all. I plan to check out the review on the other forum and also get JL's input

I've been busy with work so haven't had time to check much out. I've never used the clean sweep so I'm not sure how well it works without their master control knob etc because I'd rather not mount it and instead keep my subwoofer control knob.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye