Anyone know a cheaper way?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012Lamarie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So my 2012 has the orginal map doesn't look like the Nav has been updated. Big pain in the ass being here in Dallas where the roads have changed a LOT since then. I found online you can buy from Mopar and update but after shipping and everything it is like 150+ bucks. Anyone know a cheaper place to get the updates. I found a place you can send it navrepair.com but I don't want to take it out and ship it and lose it for weeks.

Last edited:

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I'm not sure about getting the nav updates from navrepair as they are the property of Here corp.

IAC, if you want the updates, wait until the 17 nav update comes out in May. It was promised in Feb but the website now says May. I pay the $150 every few years.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
So my 2012 has the orginal map doesn't look like the Nav has been updated. Big pain in the ass being here in Dallas where the roads have changed a LOT since then. I found online you can buy from Mopar and update but after shipping and everything it is like 150+ bucks. Anyone know a cheaper place to get the updates. I found a place you can send it navrepair.com but I don't want to take it out and ship it and lose it for weeks.

We're licensed to do map updates on all Chrysler Radios. Turn around time is generally same day for map updates.