Bass help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polaris Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have one under my seat, people look behind the seat for the sub, yet it's hidden and you cant see it :)

Did you hook it up yourself? What radio do you have? Just trying to see how hard it would be to put in. I believe I have the cheapest radio. It is the non-nav single disc radio (non alpine system).

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 HEMI
You might be better off to get a quote from a local shop...the Bilstein shocks took much longer than first expected and it was hard work. Some pros hold a nice warranty of their work and honestly do a very good job at a reasonable price. I like to do stuff myself too, but it is often just harder on me and not done as well...just my two cents but I would like to see how all of it looks in a truck

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Did you hook it up yourself? What radio do you have? Just trying to see how hard it would be to put in. I believe I have the cheapest radio. It is the non-nav single disc radio (non alpine system).

my OEM installer did it, I have the same, basic radio in the ST Express.

Polaris Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
my OEM installer did it, I have the same, basic radio in the ST Express.

Thanks for the reply? By OEM do you me dealer? I wonder if they just charge by the hour?

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Thanks for the reply? By OEM do you me dealer? I wonder if they just charge by the hour?

any dealer can install it, we have OEM installers, guys that tear into brand new cars, and leave them like they are untouched...so wanted them to run wires in my new truck :D