Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kabrookens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well y'all, its been a solid 4 years, and the battery I have in my truck has been in there since the factory, and it's damn near almost dead, truck is starting to stutter when it starts.

What would you recommend for a "upgrade" to the battery?

**please Note and take into account**

I have a 1200W fosgate with 2 12s, aftermarket head unit and HIDs, 2 pairs of off road LEDs and a 22" light bar

Thank you all for your help/input and opinions!! 7bfaf4e2f4983411e0b56442f865a112.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why is your fender white dude? Part of the overall scheme or waiting to get it painted? If it's an overall scheme, let's see the whole truck

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
My 2011's original battery died last year, and I replaced it with a standard Interstate battery "factory replacement". I had over 4000 watts with no Upgrades to wiring, alternator etc...the battery worked fine. I live in Nebraska with brutally cold winters and my replacement battery did its job. I think people put too much stock in one battery over another. As long as your replacement battery has good cold cranking power, you'll be fine as long as the rest of the electrical system is in working order. I paid $89 with a 5 year warranty

OP
OP
kabrookens

kabrookens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Why is your fender white dude? Part of the overall scheme or waiting to get it painted? If it's an overall scheme, let's see the whole truck
They are from fiberwerx, ram runner style fenders, just waiting to either get them wrapped or painted

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk