Blinking lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackiejr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all, I've had my 2014 Ram for about 4 weeks. It's a Night package Express quad cab 4x4 with just over 46k. It is a CPO.

My issue is this, my license plate lights, one interior light, and I suspect my reverse lights all flicker when in use. They're all led so I doubt the bulbs are going bad. Could this be a fuse, or is it a guaranteed wiring problem? I did purchase the additional bumper to bumper 100k warranty, but if it's possible to replace a fuse and have all be fine, I'd love to avoid a trip to a dealership and the deductible cost.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Expressly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Since it is an express, LED lights are not stock for interior. Only upper trim levels. And no ram has LED has stock license plate lights or reverse lights. My guess is that they're a lower grade bulb with no resistors or just crappy in general.

Get some good ones to replace them with. Check out Diode Dynamics. They make/sell great products.