changing media playlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsdata

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 BigHorn 1500 8spd 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2014 RAM Bighorn uconnect 8.4 flashed to latest firmware in September of 2016.

I have USB sourced music with 2800 songs of all types. I can voice command the uconnect to play "The Doors" and it does. Then I can voice command it to play "BB King" and it does. However, sometimes I just want it to play randomly all 2800 songs. How can I command the uconnect device, via voice command or any other way to "Play all"... in ohter words quit playing "BB King" and start playing all 2800 songs. The USB stick DID play from all 2800 songs BEFORE I voice commanded it to play "BB King", so I know it will do it.

I have tried pulling the USB stick and playing the radio, turned off the power, etc, but when I put the USB back in the uconnect resumes playing "BB King" or whatever was the last command I gave it. How can I make it forget the last command?

HELP... anybody got any ideas on how to cancel the last command to "Play..."

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm not sure about doing that with voice commands. Maybe try "Shuffle all", or something like that? I'm sure you have probably already tried this.

I usually just do it by hand, and hit all songs and play, then have to turn on the shuffle option.

OP
OP
rsdata

rsdata

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 BigHorn 1500 8spd 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I usually just do it by hand, and hit all songs and play, then have to turn on the shuffle option.

If you would tell me how to do that exactly, I could work with that... HIT ALL SONGS??? I don't see that option on the screen.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf