CHMSL light not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR00VY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can anyone tell me where in the world the fuse is for the CHMSL? I noticed it is not working and want to check the fuse but I can't find anything in the manual or online about where it is located. thanks

naumaa1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure on the fuse, but have you checked the bulb yet? I swear 1 out of 3 rams I see have their high 3rd brake light out

OP
OP
G

GR00VY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure on the fuse, but have you checked the bulb yet? I swear 1 out of 3 rams I see have their high 3rd brake light out

I will be getting a new bulb and trying that first. I was just wondering if anyone knew where the fuse was in case I need to go to the next spot. The cargo lights on the same light strip work but the brake light doesn't. Hopefully that just means it is the bulb.

Jcash22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I will be getting a new bulb and trying that first. I was just wondering if anyone knew where the fuse was in case I need to go to the next spot. The cargo lights on the same light strip work but the brake light doesn't. Hopefully that just means it is the bulb.

What did it end up being?