Cluster Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twotwenty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Dodge Ram
Engine
3.6L
Help
My cluster doesn't work. When I start the truck I just get a red dot and then nothing else. Everything else in the truck works just fine

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Help
My cluster doesn't work. When I start the truck I just get a red dot and then nothing else. Everything else in the truck works just fine

I've had mine take a few seconds to start working twice now. I believe it just didn't boot up correctly when the truck powered up.

Cycling the ignition fixed the problem both times.
Course my cluster is from a different truck. Is yours the one that came with your truck?

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
This should be in the audio and electronics section. Would get more help.

I have never had that issue. But these are all computers so they need a good restart every once in a while.

Pull the battery cables for about 20 min. Should reset all the computers.

OP
OP
T

Twotwenty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Dodge Ram
Engine
3.6L
I've had mine take a few seconds to start working twice now. I believe it just didn't boot up correctly when the truck powered up.

Cycling the ignition fixed the problem both times.
Course my cluster is from a different truck. Is yours the one that came with your truck?

Sorry I left that out but I was trying to do the upgrade. Even when I switched back to the original one I still have the red dot and nothing else. I disconnected the battery overnight and that still didn't fix it

OP
OP
T

Twotwenty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Dodge Ram
Engine
3.6L
Check f49 and f88 and go from there f49 is a red10 fuse and f88 is a blue 15 fuse

I checked both and and pressed them in but it didn't work

Edit: I just checked and I'm getting a reading from the f49 but not from the f88.

Last edited: