Could somebody lead me in the right direction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
This may be simple for some but I'm trying to figure out a way to complete my FIRST and probably my last audio install..... Which LOC will work best?
I thought the PAC aeom chr3 would work but their tech support said it wouldn't. I'm looking for a simple plug and play to add a sub amp. They told me the some-t is what I need but **** I gotta run +12v and ground wire that I really don't want to do. I've searched and some mention the audiocontrol product but it looks like it needs the same type of stuff ran.

I have a 2012 non alpine non amp radio. I took it out and all that's back there is the speaker harness and the fm antenna and Sirius antenna. Thanks

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I used a scosche slc4 the only thing that you would need it to run the speaker wire to the loc and I tapped into the cig lighter for the remote wire.

are you going to run subs only or speakers too?

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
the audio control loc will give you much better sound quality

but you can use the scosche loc80 or the scosche slc4

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
What about just getting a amp for the door speakers. Which LOC would be the best?

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I would recomend one of the audio control for the best sound quality. one of the reasons bought the slc-4 was for the speakers on the door but i saw a video on youtube that compared a regular loc to the audio control and the sq was far better.