Cup holder light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kabong57

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW 4WD Reg Cab Long Bed
Engine
6.4L
I purchased a used overhead console (2015) with HomeLink and compass but no light for the cup holders. Since you cannot purchase this light from Mopar, has any one found a suitable after market one?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The cup holders dont have lights in them

No, he's talking about the little LED that is in the overhead console that shines down on the center console cup holders.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I purchased a used overhead console (2015) with HomeLink and compass but no light for the cup holders. Since you cannot purchase this light from Mopar, has any one found a suitable after market one?

Have you checked with Benny over at moparpartsonline.com? Just because a local dealer said it's not available doesn't mean it really isn't.

-K

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD

I'd gladly trade you for mine as I'd prefer it wasn't there. Unfortunately I don't have Homelink or the compass.