DBALL2 issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I use the Dball2 remote start on the truck it gives me an issue or message saying "Service AirBag System" It will stay on for a few seconds and then go away. It pops up a couple times. If I start the truck with the key it doesn't happen.

What can I do to resolve this?

OP
OP
VegasDragger45

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Update I just started the truck with the key and it did it. It didn't do it the whole time I was in Utah where it was 70 degrees but now I'm home and it's breaking 100. Maybe heat related?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^ like he said unplug it and see if the problem continues.

or else have you had the truck in for service? our a software upgrade on the truck?

the only reason i ask is sometimes (back a few years at least) if you changed that the dball would need to be re-programmed. back then i had a buddy with a diesel and he would change hid tune all the time and the remote start wouldnt work because of that.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Update I just started the truck with the key and it did it. It didn't do it the whole time I was in Utah where it was 70 degrees but now I'm home and it's breaking 100. Maybe heat related?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a similar thing happen in my old Ford Focus, the light would come on and then off randomly at start up. It slowly started to happen more and more til finally it stayed on.... it was a airbag sensor up in the front bumper that was going bad.