dodge ram interior lights work one way not the other

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skip1221

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Good afternoon everyone. I have read the site a few times and i have found many great answers. Thank you for those :)

I have a 2011 Dodge ram Longhorn and the two front interior lights come on when the door opens but i am not able to turn them on by themselves when im inside the truck.

If you turn on the dome lights they come on as well..

But they dont come on individually So im baffled to why that happens .
If anyone else has come across this I would love to know the results :eek:)

Skip

phantomfan35

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good afternoon everyone. I have read the site a few times and i have found many great answers. Thank you for those :)

I have a 2011 Dodge ram Longhorn and the two front interior lights come on when the door opens but i am not able to turn them on by themselves when im inside the truck.

If you turn on the dome lights they come on as well..

But they dont come on individually So im baffled to why that happens .

If anyone else has come across this I would love to know the results :eek:)

Skip

That is weird for sure, I have not experienced this. Do the lights depress when you push them?

-Dan
2017 Laramie 1500 Crew 4x2 Hemi

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
same issue ...every once in a while... when i start the truck i can try it and it will work.. then ill click it off and try again but this time it wont work...no real help for a fix but following incase someone chimes in

OP
OP
skip1221

skip1221

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
same issue ...every once in a while... when i start the truck i can try it and it will work.. then ill click it off and try again but this time it wont work...no real help for a fix but following incase someone chimes in

Mine did the same thing today. It worked one time then it didnt the next time.