Door locks/ passenger power windows not working... short??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bdersch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Okay as some of you know I took my truck in to grt the locks looked at cause they weren't unlock the doors when you pressed unlock. Dealer said they didn't find anything.

Fast forward to today... I was curious to see if it was still malfunctioning and this is what I noticed.

1. My passengers auto power window will go down but will not auto roll up. The window itself will go up if I hold the switch but will not go up with the "one tap" auto up.

2. Drivers and passenger unlock buttons not working at all. Started on drivers side... I locked the doors and then unlocked them and everything seemed fine. Did it about 3 or 4 more times and I noticed the unlock button stopped working on the first try but would unlock at the 3rd or 4th push. So I locked truck and went to unlock again and the button didn't work at all. Didn't even make a click noise like it was trying to activate. Pushed it about 20 times and it finally unlocked. Went to the passengers door and did the same exact thing!

3. So I locked my truck with the key fob, unlocked it, locked it again and said okay just one more try unlocking. The truck didn't unlock! I could hear a loud click like it was trying to work but it wasn't working. And then my left turn signal (only the left) would flash with the unlock button but still wouldn't unlock the doors. I locked it with the key fob and then tried again to unlock same thing. Ended up unlocking with the door switch (which now worked...). Went to lock the truck with the key fob and the truck beeped like it was locked but the doors themselves did not lock!

So I'm flabbergasted. I have no idea? Anyone have this issue? Would like some input before I head to the new dealer