Dvd Player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackmomba12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have the television with the dvd player in my truck and I was wondering if anybody knows of a place that could do some work on it. When I put my car in drive she is not able to watch a movie on the front screen. This feature I would like to change because I would like for my lady to watch a movie along with everyone else in the car without having to sit in the back seat. I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Any ideas would be helpful.

homeguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's illegal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
It's dangerous.

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wanna say lockpick has an setup to allow video in motion.

The OP did not say for him to watch, so its not dangerous.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Blackmomba12

Blackmomba12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thank you guys. I think it is only dangerous to the person who doesn't know any better. One with no common sense. It is not for me, it is for my lady. I know, blah blah blah. lol And trust me when I say this, I love my truck and won't do anything to damage it. :)

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i would hate to say it, but the law is for any motion video other than nav and rear view cam in front of the drivers/pass seat is illegal while moving.

but yes the lockpic, nav-tv, crux all make modules.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You mean I can't put my RV on cruise control and go make a sandwich??

I actually read a story about a lady renting an RV and doing this. She was driving down the highway, set the cruise (think autopilot), and went to the back to go the bathroom. She was majorly upset when the RV crashed and covered her in toilet "deposits". She ended up suing the rental company because they did not state that the cruise control was not an autopilot setting. Some people just ruin the human race. :3681700201_eef6d1e2

Anyway, not to hijack the thread... as has been said, it is doable.