Electronic demon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muzupan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram1500 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the strangest thing happen this afternoon on my way home from Louisiana. I was talking on my phone via Bluetooth, in the middle of my conversation my call was transferred back to my handset from the Bluetooth even though the Bluetooth was still showing connected. When I finished my call I noticed there was no volume coming from my radio, the radio was not frozen, I could change stations but no volume and the phone call was still showing on the screen.I tried to delete my phone out of the phone settings and it could not deleted. When I got home I found the two corresponding fuses for the instrument panel and the Bluetooth/radio because the lights would not go out when I shut the truck off. I unpluged the fuses, the lights went out. I opened up my drivers door the lights came back on the volume on the radio still was not working, the phone call from earlier was still showing as connected and all the lights came on with the fuses Pulled out. I disconnected the battery to see if that would fix the situation. If not, my truck goes into the dealership Monday, thank goodness I purchased the extended MaxCare warranty.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which radio do you have? Mines wigged a few times since I switched to the 5.0 uconnect. It shows call transferred to phone but still is on the radio. Or it'll say unable to find device when I go to paired for Bluetooth even though it shows connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

muzupan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram1500 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe I have the 8.4 radio in my truck. I did unplug the battery overnight and it seems to be all cleared up this morning, so we will give it time and find out.