EXACT-FIT for the factory radios 2013-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mge_1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the s100. This radio rocks. Way better then stock unit and tons of options plus it cranks loud. Its compatible with back up camera which I added plus blue tooth to name a few. Don't hesitate to buy , you'll love it!

Thanks for the info. How about the reliability of the gps? Does it find your location quick? Im very close on buying it. Thanks.

dwex314

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Anyone have any knowledge on the 2ohm vs 4ohm replacement for the factory Alpine system? I'm new to the forum here, and just bought a 2015 ram sport with the awful "alpine" system and wanting to upgrade. Im either going to replace the three dash speaker or do the Mopar kicker upgrade. But I've read a lot about the confusion on the 2phm factory vs 4 ohm aftermarket. The Mopar kickers are also 4 ohm but I don't see why they wouldn't work. Some say stay 2 ohm, some have used 4 ohm with no issues, and some say it doesn't matter. Any advice?

mge_1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
found it on ebay for $486 shipped... most likely will buy soon. debating on getting the dvr cam and digital tv as well.

ironhead3fan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the 8.4 AN and I used the 77KICK42 for the front, and the 77KICK41 for the rear doors. HUGE difference. Much more bass, treble and volume! Don't hesitate, order them today. So glad I did this. You won't need to look for a sub woofer upgrade after this upgrade.