factory DVD/BLURAY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmproske

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I've been building out a 2017 2500 Longhorn on the ram mobile website and don't see a option for a factory installed dvd/bluray entertainment system for the back seat kiddos? Or am I just missing it? GM has the option for their trucks but I really like the Longhorn interior.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I've been building out a 2017 2500 Longhorn on the ram mobile website and don't see a option for a factory installed dvd/bluray entertainment system for the back seat kiddos? Or am I just missing it? GM has the option for their trucks but I really like the Longhorn interior.

AFAIK , doesn't exist on the truck models. However, with so many aftermarket sets , I really don't think it's " needed ", none the less, it's not happening on a factory order that I've been Able to see, as I was equally as curious.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Most kids have phones and tablets these days and stream that stuff. lol The market has moved on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dmproske

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's what I have seen as well. Yes I know there is some really nice aftermarket stuff available, but didn't want to mess with it if possible. I don't have the time anymore to do it myself and so many shops do hack jobs nowdays.