factory radio LOC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm sure someone will chime in shortly for ya...

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I used their 6 channel version of that LOC in my SRT and it works great. Definitely the way to go. You may want to consider putting in their LC6i to have two pre-amp outs for the sub and 4 more for speakers if you decide to upgrade those in the future.

Since you are keeping the stock head unit I assume you are also keeping the stock main amp?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i've used a loc in the past with good results.

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I used their 6 channel version of that LOC in my SRT and it works great. Definitely the way to go. You may want to consider putting in their LC6i to have two pre-amp outs for the sub and 4 more for speakers if you decide to upgrade those in the future.

Since you are keeping the stock head unit I assume you are also keeping the stock main amp?

For now i just want to wire in my amp and sub but i dont want another head unit because to me it sounds great just want that extra thump but yes i am keeping the factory amp

i've used a loc in the past with good results.

I had one in my express but with out something to seperate the frequencys it turns the sub into a regular speaker

What im looking for basically is something to keep my factory system four the voice and other beats and the sub for a more clean thump if that makes sense