Flickering Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOSTAGE81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone have issues with flickering lights. Sometimes when I drive to work in the early morning or at night, I notice my lights flicker. It is very faint and is quick. I thought it was my head or I was going crazy. But I notice it here and there. I wonder if anyone else has the same issue. Its more of an annoyance than anything. Thanks

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
It has been reported though I'm not sure if it is normal. Mine does the same, but I only see it shortly after placing the vehicle in drive.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

RodRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Happens on all Rams with all types of lights even when guys replaced with after market big long topic on it if you search. Something they say to do with the Computor no real fix last time I checked

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Happens on all Rams with all types of lights even when guys replaced with after market big long topic on it if you search. Something they say to do with the Computor no real fix last time I checked

Yeah RamCares said they are working on a software update.

Upthewazzu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500, Hemi 5.7, 3.21
Yep, my headlights will occasionally flicker. I thought it was all in my head until my wife saw it happen too. It's very quick and happens so infrequently.

OP
OP
HOSTAGE81

HOSTAGE81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well hopefully they have a fix. I'm sure most people have seen it but didn't notice what was happening. I only noticed it because a friend at work has same truck and mentioned it. Then I started noticing it every once in a while.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963