Floor Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
My 2015 Challenger had lights on in the floor area of the car when you were driving. My Ram does not. I miss that. Do they make a kit or something to add this feature? Would strip lights work? Anyone know of any good lights? The local Walmart has some adhesive strip lights, but they don't even work right in the package. I'm not wasting my time with them

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought these at Autozone, self adhesive LED strips. Has held up in place in the heat and hanging in there, happy so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20160804_172212_066.jpg
    IMG_20160804_172212_066.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My 2015 Challenger had lights on in the floor area of the car when you were driving. My Ram does not. I miss that. Do they make a kit or something to add this feature? Would strip lights work? Anyone know of any good lights? The local Walmart has some adhesive strip lights, but they don't even work right in the package. I'm not wasting my time with them

They don't work right in the package cuz the batteries are worn out. When you take it out of the package and wire them up, they'll be bright as hell. I've used the strips from Walmart many times and they're great!

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Even if you don't have the footwell lighting you should still have the connectors to add it. Check out this thread:http://www.ramforum.com/f75/how_install_oem_footwell_lighting-48259/index3.html

Thank you

They don't work right in the package cuz the batteries are worn out. When you take it out of the package and wire them up, they'll be bright as hell. I've used the strips from Walmart many times and they're great!

I get that. However most of the ones I was playing with didn't have all the led's working in the strip. The battery has nothing to do with that