forscan software

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My buddy bought a obd port tool and uses software called forscan to turn on or off options within his ford..Ya know the ones that dealers(sales codes)charge you a $100 or so to turn on options such as nav,auto windows,heated seats ect ect...

Does such a software exsist for the rams??

OP
OP
craigsez

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Software

Never mind...Forscan.org replied to my email quicker than expected...Nope they dont deal with anything other than ford,lincon and mazda..

CaptPayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just new to my 2016 Ram 3500, after my 05 F350 finally called it quits.
Found a program called Appcar-DiagFCA which is very much like FORScan but will do RAM trucks from 2013 and newer. Just used it to find a DTC. Have to wait for the Scantool OBDLink MX to come back in stock to be able to do a lot more of the module programming (can read them fine with the ELM327 I have already though).
Just in case anyone was looking for a decent solution. It’s not free like FORScan, but $50 is reasonable as it pays for itself the first time you don’t have to go to the dealer.