Fox Acoustics LLC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgwood2336

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Ordered a Fox box from what i read on this forum a week ago and still haven't seen anything. They've taken the money out but no impact no idea if the company is still around. Emailed them as requested twice and still haven't seen anything. Is this company legit guys or do i have to get my bank on them to get me money back?

Dirtyblackhoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know I bought a box from them in 2007ish for my 2002 Ram and they were great. Awesome box and I had no issues. I can't imagine that they turned into a ****** company??

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been in a similar situation, I was interested in a box from them that was there one day and gone two days later. I emailed and sent facebook messaged and it took several days to get a response. Week days. I did my due diligence and asked around like you are doing and I heard that when you buy a box, there is not much communication and the box just shows up around two weeks later. I wanted this box so bad that I even google earthed and street viewed the address they list to see if I can get a phone number since they dont list one on the site, no luck. I have heard great things about the boxes they build so I would say wait two weeks and see what happens. I know its a lot to think about but I have read the quality is worth the frustration. Good luck with it all!

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Sometimes it takes a while for your order to arrive

bucks130

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had the same experience about 6-9 months ago when I bought a box from them. I think it was a little over a week n half before my box finally arrived. Sent them an email as well, but like you had no response. Only had "processing" on my order page, never updated.

That being said, when it finally arrived I was very happy with it. It is a little bulky but that is the price for having to go with a wooden box. I have the single 10" ported driver side box.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
their boxes are amazing, but their communication sucks lol

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I've ordered from them before and I swear it must be a one man, one chimp run business lol. They make great gear that's worth the cost, but won't talk with you to save their lives. I didn't deal with them again not from lack of quality, but being afraid that if I had a warranty problem would never and I do mean NEVER be able to reach them.

DRKNESS falls

HeavyOne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I have one here that someone can have for free if they want to come get it.. It's a two 12" ported model. It sounded great with two Alpine 12's and then with two Sundown SA-12's - when it held together, that is. I got tired of keeping up with the repairs. It just kept splitting in different areas. I made a thread about it on the 'other' forum a while back. Since I haven't seen many other quality issues on here or elsewhere, I chalk it up to being made on a Friday ;) I've since switched trucks and have moved to a custom dual 15" enclosure, so have no use for the foxbox anymore.

But yeah, I waited forever for it to come after ordering and never got a response when I emailed them. Their communication sucks, to be honest.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Have any photos of that enclosure with the 15" subs in it ?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Pretty sure it is a one person operation and this has been an issue/ question about ordering and delivery for at least 10 years now

HeavyOne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
^^^. Have any photos of that enclosure with the 15" subs in it ?

here's the enclosure after first installing it. I need to get some with the subs installed. The pic is misleading, more volume than what it seems. Seats were moved forward about 5" to fit it. It's in a megacab. Under the rear seats are flat, so the BC5500 and stacked 800/4's fit nicely with plenty of room.
20141207_110035.jpg
DC XL M2's
DC3.jpg

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Pretty sure it is a one person operation and this has been an issue/ question about ordering and delivery for at least 10 years now

very true, i remember back when the owner did communicate, it was a one man show then, i doubt much changed, my show truck has had the same box for at least 7 or more years, and i have not been easy on it, it is an incredible box, id love to have one for each truck...

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I ordered my Fox box about 4 years ago. It took a month to get to my door but it came and it was a decent box that I used for three years without incident. For 3 weeks, their website said "processing" for my order. Then finally it said "shipped" and I received it 3 days later. Yes they're a small shop, yes there is ZERO communication, but yes, their product is nice and it will get to you.

trikeffex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport ram
Engine
hemi 5.7
They have About 3 guys that work there. It's Basically just a Giant Warehouse where they constantly churn out Boxes. I pass by Houma on my way to work so when I bought mine I just called and drove over to the warehouse to pick it up. I'll see if I can find the number for you!

countrygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
He answered everytime I called. Very helpful. So far with 2 sa 12"'s beefing down on 1200 watts the box has done very nice. I'm happy.