FoxBox Fox Acoustics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all!
I have been looking into the Fox Acoustics sub box they offer for the passenger side vented with amp rack which was up last week and even on sale but now its not there. What I am wondering is if anyone has done business with them recently. I have tried to email them but have gotten no response for two weeks. Does anyone have a contact name or number for them maybe? Thanks for the help all!

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hello all!
I have been looking into the Fox Acoustics sub box they offer for the passenger side vented with amp rack which was up last week and even on sale but now its not there. What I am wondering is if anyone has done business with them recently. I have tried to email them but have gotten no response for two weeks. Does anyone have a contact name or number for them maybe? Thanks for the help all!

You can buy with confidence, but you won't get responses from email, or answering phones. I purchased a box a few years ago and was told through members here that it would take 3-4 weeks to receive the product. My order was "processing" for 3 weeks on their website, finally it was listed as "shipped" and I received the box a few days later. Good product, decent pricing, poor communications ....

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can buy with confidence, but you won't get responses from email, or answering phones. I purchased a box a few years ago and was told through members here that it would take 3-4 weeks to receive the product. My order was "processing" for 3 weeks on their website, finally it was listed as "shipped" and I received the box a few days later. Good product, decent pricing, poor communications ....

Thanks for the input! My issue was that they had the box I wanted one minute and then the next it was no longer on the site. I am not finding much out there that is comparable. I even good earthed the location to see if I could find a sign on the building with a number.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
make sure your sub is compatible with size of box they have. i thought but may be wrong that their boxes tend to be on the smaller airspace and not a lot of subs work in them.

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
make sure your sub is compatible with size of box they have. i thought but may be wrong that their boxes tend to be on the smaller airspace and not a lot of subs work in them.

The sub that they suggest on their site for the box is an alpine type R. I want to get something in my truck soon but I dont want to but a different box and get a shallow sub and then switch to something heftier once they do put the box back up on the site. That's why I am hoping to get in touch with them. Once I get the box ordered I can arrange everything else.

shawn1112

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered a dual 10" box from them about 6 weeks ago.
Took about 3 weeks to get it and couldn't be happier.
Hope that helps

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered a dual 10" box from them about 6 weeks ago.
Took about 3 weeks to get it and couldn't be happier.
Hope that helps

Do you happen to have a contact number for them? Maybe on a packing list or invoice from the purchase?

bucks130

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can also confirm that communications are lacking with them. After placing the order, I think I waited a little over a week before receiving the box. I don't remember ever seeing my order change from "processing" before I received it. Tried to email and like you, didn't hear anything back.

I will say that when it arrived, I was very happy with the purchase. The box was packaged well and filled up with foam peanuts to prevent any damage to the foxbox. All seams and corners were properly sealed. I only had to attach the speaker terminals to the box.

Bought a driver side ported single 10" with an Alpine Type S installed in it. Figured the smaller sub would work better in the small enclosure.