Hardwiring tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

almjr87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I wanted to know if there has been anybody that instead of going to the dealer and uploading the codes to get the tow mirrors to work properly they hardwired them into the cargo like or any type of power source to get them to work instead?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys I wanted to know if there has been anybody that instead of going to the dealer and uploading the codes to get the tow mirrors to work properly they hardwired them into the cargo like or any type of power source to get them to work instead?

I hard wired mine to power fold I that's what you're asking about. Did a write up in the DIY section. The mirror adjust functions would be easy to just have the dealer add the codes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

almjr87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No I'm currently talking about the puddle light and the turn signal light

OP
OP
A

almjr87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did....not tow mirrors though.
How were you able to put power to the puddle lights and turn signal to the tow mirrors?

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How were you able to put power to the puddle lights and turn signal to the tow mirrors?

Like you stated....if your not getting them flashed you'll have to hardwire everything.

Puddles tied into cargo..

Turns tied into turns...etc...

I ran power for running and turn signals to my non-power mirrors.
Not the easiest route but it can be done.