Has anyone used this or something similar ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow that is a really compact dash cam. I have been thinking about it for a while now too and no one borrows my truck. Extra piece of mind in case something does happen.

Just about a year ago someone hit my Tacoma X-runner in my work parking lot. Did almost $1000 in damage. This could have saved me some of that headache with the collision detection.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I was almost rear ended on my way back from taking my tests at the hospital today. I'm not saying having the camera would have saved me, but it definitely would have made the claim easier. :)

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think you should bite the bullet and do it. Then let me know if its worth the money or if I should get a different one haha.

Side note, I hope the hospital stuff wasn't too serious having to go back sucks!

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Fair enough. I'll order it when I come home from getting my X-ray. This way hopefully it will arrive by next Tuesday. :)

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a Z3 Dashcam and am very happy with it. It isn't as compact as that one...but it works great and has never given me any issues. Haven't had to pull any video off of it yet...thankfully.

The one you link looks very good though! If I'm in the market for a replacement that would be one I'd look at.

Mayh3m

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thinking about adding this to my Ram for times when family members have it. What are your thoughts or am I krazy for doing something like this ?

https://www.blackvue.com/dr650s-2ch/

Father Of Four

Looks nice!!

:banghead: Something else to spend money on. But I've been shopping around for something like this too. Fortunately my ride does not get driven by anybody else and sits in the man cave covered when I am gone. And I'm gone about 10.5 months a year...:dancingpoop:

Fishman1113

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been seriously thinking about getting one. This one has a lot more options than I realized were even available. Interested to know how you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Definitely on my loooong list. Boss man is looking into these as well to see if we can offer them or something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Well I prefer to buy within our " group " so if you're boss is looking into it I will wait and see what you offer. Or at the most before September 25th as I'm having surgery after that. :)

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a "taotronics" one I got off amazon a year or so ago and like it. Didnt want too expensive of a unit since I had to buy 2 of them (one for the wifes).

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
If there's going to be a group buy in then let me know, I'm in the market for a decent front and rear recorder and that one reads pretty good.