Help! Just bought RBZ radio off ebay, now not sure if it is compatible.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I bought the same radio years ago and it fit and works fine.
Mine also came out of a T&C, I guess they wreck a lot of those things. :)

I bought mine specifically to upgrade to the backup camera which is a "must have" feature when hooking up our boat.
To get the backup camera to operate, it had to be flashed at a dealer.

HOWEVER...
Since it came out of a T&C it will have the Chrysler logo at boot up and no one at any dealer I tried was able to change the logo.

It does not bother me anymore since it only lasts a few seconds and I have custom pics which default as the wallpaper.

RBZ_Radio.jpg

If you are able to get the logo to change, please post how you did it.
-Thanks
I just plugged mine in, put the antitheft code in, and it says RAM at startup. Not sure if it did this automatically or if this really is a stock Ram radio. I mean the eBay seller somehow knew the firmware was updated to 50.01.01, he even said it was, yet he had no idea what the antitheft code was. So he was lieing about a few things, so I'm guessing this wasn't even originally from a Town & Country.

Who knows... all I know is the unlock code worked, only cost me $14 and the radio is awesome and says RAM on start-up.

• 2012 Ram 1500 RCSB Hemi • 22" SRT-10 Wheels Plastidipped Black w/ Bridgestone Tires • Smoked Taillights • Custom Quad Headlights • Opt-7 FluxBeam-X 6000k LED Lows • MicTuning 6000k LED Fogs • K&N 63 Series CAI • Flowmasters Muffler • Line-X Bed • OEM Black Badges All Around • 20% Tint All Around • Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau + plenty more coming soon...