Holy crap I want!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
That's slick.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
interesting, everytime i see something like this it makes me want to get a 8.4 ra4 and toss the pioneer unit i have

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Does it have a built in TV tuner?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I placed the order and once received will update.

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update guys:
1. Customtronix are awesome to deal with and super fast shipping
2. the product itself is high quality fit and finish is the best i've seen for a product like this.
3. customer support is also very good.
4. as for the functionality itself, unfortunately the product is let down by the actual headunit.. the screen resolution just doesn't match up to anything that you may want to mirror especially since most devices are FHD.

to summarize the rax connect itself works as advertised and is easy to install and setup but the 8.4 screen isn't optimized for mirroring.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Update guys:
1. Customtronix are awesome to deal with and super fast shipping
2. the product itself is high quality fit and finish is the best i've seen for a product like this.
3. customer support is also very good.
4. as for the functionality itself, unfortunately the product is let down by the actual headunit.. the screen resolution just doesn't match up to anything that you may want to mirror especially since most devices are FHD.

to summarize the rax connect itself works as advertised and is easy to install and setup but the 8.4 screen isn't optimized for mirroring.
Can you tell us how many and what types of inputs come with the new version (I.e. RCA, HDMI, camera)?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk