iDatalink Maestro Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

romeyjuice

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello to all. I am fairly new to ramforum, I have been just looking and reading a lot. I have seen threads were folks have bought keenwood radios and added the idatalink maestro to it and can view gauges for temps, tpms, climate and a few other things. I recently bought a 2016 Ram Express. I have the basic radio in it, the 3.0 i believe, anyway the cheapest one dodge offers. If I bought a compatible keenwood and the idatalink would my truck be able to display all the info like the other trucks I have seen on these threads. I realize I would have to buy a microphone for the handsfree and a camera for the back to use some of the features of the radio. I just want to make sure you don't have to have the nicer touch screen radios from dodge in your truck already before you can do this swap because mine is not not and being able to see all the info on the screen of your radio looks awesome to me. Thanks for the help an information!

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abbttb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I would be interested in this as well. I am exploring options to upgrade the radio in my '16 2500

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I did this not to long ago n my tradesman think I had the 3.0 & it worked out great

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Basic radio trucks ra1,ra2 you will retain all functions you had in your evic and you will gain them in the radio if you use kenwood not sure about other brands

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Kenwoods come with mic ,and gps antenna too if capable off nav forgot to add that
Uram idatalink console board keeps factory console USB port

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I just put in a JVC DVD with apple car play in my 2500 tradesman. I used a pro4 interface which does not display all the vehicle info, but the radio itself is capable of doing so. Wasn't a necessity for me because I use a edge tuner for my gauges. The radio it self has a lot of the same features as the more expensive ones like mic, Bluetooth , gps antenna. It also has a cool thing when your on Sirius where it s song or band comes on that you like you hold the plus sign next to it and it saves it and alerts you when it's played again.

OP
OP
romeyjuice

romeyjuice

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks everyone for the information. My last truck was a 2001 dodge ram so the electronics on my new one are a lot different. I have gone from a basic ram to a ram I can view digital gauges on and see how much air is in each tire. If anyone knows idatalink part numbers and wiring harnesses I would need I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to all

57buick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L diesel
I installed kenwood and maestro and love it. I have all the factory controls in the menus I had before. I think it will give you whatever you have now

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am3334