Inner door card removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Soooo i was going to do my speakers and do some soundproofing on the door. I unfortunately cant find the guide to removing that inner panel. My search gave me nothing.

I know there was one somewhere. I should have saved it.

Anyone have the thread for me?

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
For what it's worth, I was able to get three 12"x12" panels of deadener on to the inner, metal door skin by simply using the plastic access hole on the inner door card. There is a 4"x4" access panel on the inner door card. Having long arms helped. If you tap the outside door panel....its as dead as a door nail.....anymore deadener would provide diminished returns IMO

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
i ended up figuring it out. The front doors sucked. I put a 2 12x24" sheets on each door and then put some cut up pieces on the panels

I didnt get started early enough though so i only have 1 speaker and 2 tweeters right now since i was planning on doing my amp last. Hopefully i get some time tomorrow. Hate how early it gets dark

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
lol yes.

My garage is filled with so much **** and the truck is too tall for it anyway.

Side question anyone. My tweeters are supposed to be wired with my fron door speakers correct?