Installed Customtronix Jailbreak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've been eying this option for a while now and just checked the site a couple days ago and the US version had finally been released. I won't be adding any additional cams or video inputs any time soon so there was no reason to crack open the dash to install the harness. So I decided to go with the Bronze RAX Jailbreak just to unlock the Nav while in motion. The Customtronix also offers an in-line harness that allows you to connect additional cameras, video inputs, etc but I don't have a need for that right now so I thought I'd save the money. You can always add the harness later on and request that they add the features into the software. With just the Bronze package, nothing looks different, but the Nav works while in motion.

Install was super easy. They send you a link for the firmware files, you extract them to a USB drive, plug it up, and follow the instructions on the screen. Same process as the factory updates but it asks you to install the extra options once the software loads. I was able to get the special "forum discount" so you might ask about that before you purchase. ;)

Under Dash | Customtronix

magz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 E-Torque
Thanks! I just emailed the company my Specs. Just what I was looking for! :favorites13:

magz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 E-Torque
The youtube video is my exact truck. Ordered a gold. Will let you know how it goes when I get it. Magz

magz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 E-Torque
Update: I have installed the Gold Package, includes cameras. Cost $452 in US Dollars. Install of software was easy BUT read the directions AND the one issue I had was when i copied the key code, windows changed the name a little causing issue. Very quick service as to install issue. I am working on the install video of both cameras and will post up as soon as done.
Magz

dcelectric

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
eco-diesel
How did you get it for that price? Im seeing 549eur = 669usd.

magz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 E-Torque
I ordered it. Thats what the charge was. It was the gold package with the 2 cameras. Paid with paypal.

daddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered it. Thats what the charge was. It was the gold package with the 2 cameras. Paid with paypal.

You should do some sort of write up and let us know how it goes. I'm interested in this.

magz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 E-Torque
I have would like to but very busy with work. Will do as soon as I get a chance